Empress Cast Iron Ultra Smooth Shallow Pan 9.5 Inch
The 13.5-inch Cast Iron shallow frying pan is a multipurpose cookware that may be used for searing, pan-frying, baking, roasting, and more. This Cast Iron pan's non-stick feature gets enhanced the more the pan is used and seasoned with edible oil. The pan can be used on the stovetop and may even be placed in the oven or on an induction cooktop.
Heat is held and distributed thoroughly and evenly from the base and up the edges of the cast iron pan for optimum frying and tastier meals. The long extended handle allows for a solid grip, while the opposite handle assists in carrying the pan up to the table while still hot. It's advisable to avoid harsh scrubbing of the cast iron cookware as it may strip off the seasoning. To get the most usage out of the pan, oil it after each wash.
- Healthy Cooking
- Naturally Non-Stick
- Adds Iron To Food
- Enhances Taste
- Super Smooth Premium Quality
- Flame & Oven Cooking
- Toxin Free
- Pre-Seasoned (Cooking Oil)
- 100% Natural Cast Iron
Nestip: It's vital to use oven mitts while taking the pan out from the oven.
Size: 24.5cm D x 3cm H
With handle- 41cm L
Material: Cast iron
Products included: 1 pan
- Naturally non-stick & pre-seasoned
- Naturally adds iron to your meals
- Excellent heat retention capacity
- Durable and is unlikely to break
- Cleaning/ maintenance is minimal
- Suitable for preparing all cuisines
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should you choose cast iron?
- • Cast Iron cookwares are super versatile. One can cook nearly anything with cast iron.
- • It’s virtually indestructible and will last for years.
- • They can be placed over an open flame, on a bed of embers, or into the oven at home.
- • Cast iron can be heated to extremely high temperatures.
- • Cast iron has great heat retention & radiation capacities.
- • The non-stick seasoning can be endlessly restored.
How to season a cast iron pan?
- Nearly every new cast iron pan you purchase will come “pre-seasoned” from the manufacturer. But in case yours doesn’t or has worn out, don’t worry we’ve got you covered. There are 5 really simple steps in this:
- • Clean – scrub the pan with warm soapy water. It’s okay to use soap since you’re preparing to re-season the cookware.
- • Rinse and dry – Rinse the pan off and dry it, it’s important to get the pan as dry as possible.
- • Oil Rub – once dried, rub a small amount of cooking oil into the pan with a paper towel.
- • Bake – once covered in oil, place your cast iron in the oven at 450 degrees F for one hour or heat the pan on flame.
- • Cool – turn the oven off and let it cool completely, remove, and there, your cast iron cookware is freshly seasoned.
Are there any tips on maintaining cast iron?
- Cast iron cookware is super easy to maintain and store. You just need to avoid a few things so that the seasoning doesn’t wear off quickly:
- • Excessive scouring and/or using really harsh detergents while cleaning will lead to scraping off the seasoning.
- • There’s a chance of water corrosion if you don’t dry the pan after washing it.
- • Cooking highly acidic foods for extended periods of time will lead to the removal of seasoning.
Are there any tips on cooking with cast iron?
It is always advisable to preheat the cast iron cookware before cooking so that the heat spreads evenly. Also, one should always use gloves and mittens while taking out a heated cast iron pan from the oven.
What should we avoid while cooking on cast iron?
One should always avoid using plastic spatulas. Metal ladle and silicon spatula are the best options. Avoid cooking acidic foods in the cast iron cookware, anything with fat would be perfect for cast iron.
This pan is provide iron.