Planters can be used to add freshness and greenery in homes, whether it is indoors on surfaces, tables, desks and corners or outdoors in the balcony, terrace or garden.
With a variety of different materials like ceramic, clay, resin, metal and wood, and designs ranging from elegant luxe to colourful cute to contemporary chic, the collection holds many designs which can blend into all different styles of home interiors.
What are the different types of planters available at Nestasia?
Nestasia has a wide range of planters ranging from:
- Colourful resin planters in the shape of animals, boots, boys, girls and more
- Contemporary ceramic planter stands with wooden legs
- Ceramic planters with metal frames in the shape of swings and carousels
- Clay planter pots with metal or wooden stands
- Ceramic planters in unique shapes like planets with metal rings
What are contemporary planters?
Contemporary planters are planters with unique modern designs. Like planters raised from the ground with wooden legs and a geometric pot or a pebble shaped pot to hold plants and give height to the decor. These planters then become decor objects to elevate the aesthetics of the home.
What materials are planters made of?
Planters can be made of a variety of materials all of which serve a variety of purposes. They can be made of clay, which is porous and allows the soil and plants to breathe better. Planters can be made of resin which allows moulding into different shapes like animals, and vibrant colours that add quirk to any space. Planters can also be made of ceramic which is superior quality hardened clay that looks more aesthetic and becomes a decor piece at home.
Which are the best plants to add in planters?
Depending on the size of the planter, plants can easily be selected for it. Small plants and succulents are best for smaller sized planters that one can even keep indoors. Artificial plants are also apt for planters being placed in corners that receive no sunlight.
Do all planters need drainage holes?
Nestasia's resin planters all come with drainage holes and easy potting of plants directly into the planter. All other planters without drainage holes can also be used to place a separate pot inside, that can be taken out for watering. Alternatively, a plant can be directly planted inside the pot without drainage holes by placing some rocks at the bottom of the planter to help in draining excess water and avoiding the roots of plants from getting affected.
Can the planters be used for any other purpose?
Planters look good with greens and add floral and leafy green freshness to the interiors. But one can get creative with the planters and put them to multiple alternative uses.
- The swing planters with ceramic bowls can be used to serve nuts and snacks. The swing planters with frames can also be used to place on a desk with a to-do list and small office supplies in the bowl like paper clips and more. The ceramic planters with stand can be used for storing toys, gadgets, remotes, wires and more. The resin planters in vibrant colours can be used as pen stands or party favours with candies and sweets inside them.