The dining table is a place to enjoy delicious food with loved ones while creating lifelong memories. A well-paired serveware and dish can raise the event to new heights. “A family that eats together stays together” is indeed a true statement.
Clinking glasses to a new beginning or savouring some chilled desserts at the main course’s ending- glasswares are perfect for celebrations. With Nestasia’s wide range of glasses and tumblers, you’ve got the option to choose glassware that complements the beverage & desserts and lets everyone enjoy and savour delicacies to the fullest.
1. Gondhoraj Masala Cola
Starting the recipe blog on a refreshing note with the Gondhoraj Masala Cola. The Gandharaj lemon is a beautifully fragrant variety of lemon indigenous to Bengal, and a squeeze into any dish can enhance the flavour. The Gondhoraj trend picked up via social media with the inclusion of the zesty flavouring and the pretty lime green colour being infused into any and every dish.
Not shying away from a trend, we put our cooking hats on to infuse the flavoursome element into the classic masala cola. Let’s start with the recipe so that you can try out the refreshing drink for yourself.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala
- 1 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- ½ Gandharaj lemon juice
- One by one add a teaspoon of salt, chaat masala and roasted cumin powder into the stemmed glass.
- Pour the lemon juice into the glass with the masala and stir the mixture.
- Add ice cubes to the crystal glass.
- Pour cola into the glass to the brim, and stir the drink well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves, and a lemon wedge & serve the refreshing drink in the stemmed glass.
2. Purple Haze
Blue Pea Flower Tea not only tastes delicious but is also extremely beneficial to health. Blue tea is good for the skin, helps with digestion, and also contains antioxidants. The stunning blue colour of the tea also holds an aesthetic beauty that looks stunning in our transparent glass tumblers.
Interestingly enough, the Blue Tea is truly magical as the strained tea changes colour when mixed with lemon juice. The colour turns into a beautiful purple hue, and that’s the science behind how we named the drink! Isn’t that interesting?
- Dried Butterfly Blue Pea Flower
- 3-4 lemon wedges
- Mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ lemon juice
- Steep Butterfly Blue Pea Flowers in hot water and put them aside.
- Add lemon wedges, mint leaves, and sugar in a glass tumbler and muddle the ingredients.
- Pour lemon juice and soda into the tumbler.
- Top the mixture with the steeped Blue Tea.
- Stir and mix the beverage properly, add a lemon slice for garnishing and enjoy the refreshing pretty drink!
3. Autumn Eve
Hibiscus tea is as flavourful as it is healthy- packed with antioxidants, it promotes weight loss while boosting liver health. With the addition of some healthy orange juice, the beverage turns into a stunning tropical cocktail that’s refreshing and a great conversation starter. So put your chef hat on with us & get ready to concoct this delicious Hibiscus Orange Mocktail.
- Hibiscus flowers
- Soda / sparkling water
- Orange juice
- Orange wedge
- Mint leaves
- Steep hibiscus flowers in hot water and put them aside.
- Take a transparent glass tumbler and put flowered ice cubes into it with some lemon slices.
- Add soda or sparkling water to the tumbler.
- Top it off with a bit of orange juice and stir the beverage well.
Now, onto some tasty snacks and beverages for evening parties or to satiate that midnight hunger. The dishes are just as yummy as they are easy to make. Our glass-stemmed dessert bowls are extremely multifunctional- as in they don’t just restrict themselves to chilled ice creams!
4. Crazy Egg Bhel
A healthy twist to the classic street-favourite Bhelpuri! The snack is tangy, and spicy and has the goodness of boiled eggs. The combination of crunchy puffed rice with soft eggs gives the bhel a mouthwatering texture. The snacks can be easily made and served during evening gatherings or shared among friends during movie nights.
- Puffed rice (Muri)
- Chopped onion
- Chopped coriander
- Chopped chillies
- Chaat masala
- Chili powder
- Black pepper
- Roasted jeera powder
- Fried curry leaves
- Lemon juice
- Boiled eggs
- Add some puffed rice to a ceramic plate or deep dish.
- Add chopped onions, coriander, and chillies to the puffed rice.
- Add salt, chaat masala, chili powder, black pepper, and roasted jeera powder to taste.
- Squeeze some lemon juice into the mixture and add smashed-boiled eggs to the dish.
- Mix the ingredients again and transfer the Egg Bhel to our stemmed glassware garnished with curry leaves for a delish snack-time serving.
5. Spicy Guava Drink
Fresh fruit drinks are definitely the way to get refreshed after a long day or to welcome guests in a hearty way. Our spicy guava drink or guava mocktail tastes delicious from the very first sip with its fizzy, spicy, and sour elements. The guava drink might be a familiar street food found at almost every juice corner but we’ve added and made the drink our own with a twist.
- Ripe guava juice
- Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Chaat masala
- Chili powder
- Lemon slices
- Mint leaves
- Pour ripe guava juice into a glass jug with some lemon juice for that extra tang.
- Add soda or sparkling water to the mixture for some fizziness.
- Now getting ready for an expert presentation- Take a plate and sprinkle some chili powder and sugar on it. Now, take our stemmed dessert bowl, invert it on the plate and cover the rim with the spicy masala mixture.
- Put some ice cubes, lemon slices and mint leaves into the glass dessert bowl.
- Now pour the fresh guava drink into the bowl and serve the flavoursome drink.
6. Rainbow Sundae
Sundaes are delicious desserts that are loved by all. The sweet treat is fun to make and experiment with. The indulgent is best served in Nestasia’s crystal-textured ice cream bowls that are available in various colours and look lavish when served. The dessert bowls feature a stem that makes them easy to hold and gives an elevated look to the dish.
- Chocolate sauce
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Ice cream of choice
- Take a plate and pour some chocolate sauce on it. Now, take our stemmed dessert bowl, invert it on the plate and cover the rim with the chocolate sauce.
- Now fill a plate with rainbow sprinkles and repeat the process, so that the rim of the bowl is coated with chocolate and sprinkles.
- Add scoops of your favourite ice cream into the stemmed bowl and top it off with some sprinkles for serving.
- You can also add fresh fruits such as strawberry slices, banana slices, or pomegranates to add more flavour to the sundae.
7. Hummus Dip
Is there anything tastier than velvety and nutty homemade hummus? If you wish to serve some ultra-creamy, smooth and delicious hummus, we’ve got you covered. Our stemmed glass dessert bowls are multi-utilitarian and also provide you with the perfect thing to get your snack time started on.
- Olive oil
- Sesame seeds
- Lavash crackers
- Put hummus in the glass bowl and pour some olive oil over it. Mix them both.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over the hummus and add lavash crackers to serve with the hummus dip.
8. Flavourful Salsa Chutney
The homemade salsa chutney is a fresh and healthy snack dip and do you know what is its best part? It’s super easy to make with 7 basic ingredients. Salsa dips are a must-have at any party, or you can even make a single serving for evening or midnight snack time!
- Sliced tomato
- Coriander leaves
- Sliced onion
- Chopped garlic
- Lemon Juice
- Put sliced tomato, coriander leaves, sliced onion, and chopped garlic into the mixer or chopper.
- Add salt, sugar, and lemon juice to the mixer along with the previously added ingredients & start the mixer.
- Your salsa chutney is ready to be served in our stemmed glass bowl. Don’t forget to pair the tangy dip with some spicy mathri or nachos and chips of your choice.
And, here’s a wrap on some mouthwatering delicacies that can be perfectly served in our multi-purpose wine glasses, glass tumblers, and glass ice cream bowls. It’s always fun to try new things out in the kitchen and use dishes creatively to serve beverages, desserts, or snacks. Do you have any such creative ideas? Share them with us!