Forgot to book seats at your favourite restaurant for the Valentine’s Day dinner? How about just staying in and setting up a cosy and romantic dinner date at home? A romantic dinner for two at home sounds like the perfect way to spend some quality time with your loved one. Whether you are planning a romantic date with your long-time sweetheart or want to channelise some self-love - staying in is always a good idea because home is where the heart is.
A mouthwatering home-cooked meal paired with some delicious drinks is all you need to set a romantic dinner date fit for the special day. You have the freedom to try out any recipe you want to woo your partner. Or, if you like to keep it real and simple, how about an intimate Valentine’s Day breakfast to start the morning on a lovely note? No matter what your favourite Valentine’s Day ideas are - we are here to help you make the V-Day celebrations truly swoon-worthy.
We have some easy date night recipes to help you get in the groove of all the V-Day festivities right at your home. Enjoy a quiet, romantic dinner date or Valentine’s Day breakfast with your bae while staying within the comfort of your humble abode. So, let’s put our chef’s hat on and take a look at these tasty recipes!
3 Valentine’s Day Special Recipes
1. Cupid Cappuccino Recipe
A Valentine’s Day breakfast calls for a little something special. Embrace the Valentine’s Day charm and turn your regular morning coffee into a romantic date with our Cupid Cappuccino recipe. Since there’s no better way to start a conversation than over a cup of freshly brewed coffee, a romantic coffee date is a perfect way to start the special day with your partner.
Add some love to your daily dose of morning caffeine to woo your partner just like Cupid’s arrow and take a break from all the morning business to spend some quality time with your loved one. Enjoy a heartfelt conversation over a cup of Cupid Cappuccino and have a happy Valentine's Day date. Or, simply indulge in some self-love on V-Day with a delicious and steaming cup of this cappuccino.
- Hot water
- Red food colour
- Add a few teaspoons of your favourite instant coffee powder into a glass tea kettle or teapot.
- Pour some hot water into the tea kettle and stir the coffee powder thoroughly to make a steaming pot of black coffee.
- Next, pour some warm milk into a glass mug and stir in a few drops of red food colour to make a frothy mixture of stunning pink colour.
- Take a textured tall glass from our glassware collection and pour in the freshly made black coffee.
- Then, add a teaspoon of honey to the steaming black coffee for some sweetness, staying true to the Valentine’s Day date vibe.
- Now, pour the frothy pink milk into the black coffee and stir the drink well.
- Finally, serve the glass of Cupid Cappuccino with a straw and make the Valentine’s Day breakfast truly special for your lovely Valentine.
2. Strawberry Pearl Drink Recipe
A little bit of natural aphrodisiac is always a good idea to kick up the romance meter by a notch, especially on the Valentine’s Day dinner date, because the day of love calls for some extra romance filled with hearts and flowers. And what can be a more powerful natural aphrodisiac than some fresh, juicy red strawberries?
Since time immemorial, these heart-shaped sweet fruits have held a special place among natural aphrodisiacs, thanks to their rich content of phytochemicals and antioxidants boosting your energy, well-being, and stamina. That’s why we thought to make your V-Day date night even more special with a delicious Strawberry Pearl drink recipe. Let the strawberries do their magic and set a perfect romantic mood for your date night!
- Strawberry jelly
- Fresh strawberries
- Tapioca pearls
- Condensed milk
- Milk and fresh cream mix
- Ice cubes
- Mint leaves for garnishing
- Cut fresh strawberries into heart shapes and place them neatly inside a dessert serving bowl.
- Next, boil some tapioca pearls for a few minutes until they are translucent in colour. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Add a teaspoon of the freshly boiled and drained tapioca pearls to the glass dessert bowl on top of the fresh strawberries.
- Then, add a small bowl of strawberry jelly to the dessert bowl to enhance the flavour of the fresh strawberries.
- Pour a small cup of condensed milk to cut through the acidity and sourness of the strawberries and tapioca pearls.
- Now, pour a mixture of fresh milk and cream to add some rich creaminess to the drink and give all the ingredients a good stir.
- Lastly, add a cube of ice to the Strawberry Pearl drink and garnish it with some fresh mint leaves before serving it.
3. Purple Euphoria Drink Recipe
Nothing can feel more euphoric than planning a romantic dinner date with your loved one on Valentine’s Day. Feel the joy of butterflies in your stomach and a palpitating heartbeat as you spend the Valentine’s Day date with your partner. So, to stay true to that feeling of blissful euphoria, we have just the right drink recipe for you.
A glass full of purply happiness for the perfect romantic date vibe to commemorate and raise a toast to the day of love. This Valentine’s Day, celebrate your togetherness and give in to the feeling of euphoria. Get ready to make your date night truly memorable and romantic with some Purple Euphoria!
- Ice cubes
- Strawberry juice
- Butterfly pea tea
- Lemon juice
- Lemon wedges
- Take a tall ribbed glass and fill it with a few ice cubes.
- Fill half of the glass with freshly made strawberry juice.
- Then, add some soda to the glass for that extra zing.
- Now, pour a hearty amount of butterfly pea tea to give the drink its purply touch.
- Next, top it off by pouring a little bit of freshly squeezed lemon juice to give the drink some acidity to cut through the sweetness of the strawberry drink and butterfly pea tea.
- Cut a lemon slice and put it inside the drink to add some lemony freshness.
- Lastly, give everything a good stir and serve a glass of this Purple Euphoria drink to your lovely Valentine and set the perfect vibe for your romantic dinner date.
Valentine’s Day is all about celebrating love and there’s no better way to celebrate love other than with delicious food and drinks! Make your date night meals V-Day worthy with our easy-peasy yet yummy recipes. Do you have some romantic date night ideas for the special day? Don’t shy away from sharing your Valentine’s Day dinner date ideas with us!