One of nature's most breathtaking phenomena is the sunset. Famous painters have created numerous magnificent sunset paintings to showcase its beauty and express their emotions. The minimalist art displays the setting sun behind the snow-peaked mountains, while the glacial stream flows down the hills.
Recreate the painting and showcase the minimalist painted landscape in a contemporarily designed household to enhance the modern decor. The DIY painting's outline on the canvas has been divided into numbered sections that need to be painted with the corresponding colours that each feature a number label. The end result is a magnificent art piece that makes a brilliant gifting option as well as a decor accent.
- DIY fun
- Therapeutic & destressing
- Prior training not required
- Ideal for both kids & adults
- Family activity
- Image on canvas same as reference image
- Fill colour of the number corresponding to the number on the paint
- 1 cloth canvas
- 2 paint brushes
- 12 acrylic colours
- 1 set of 2 metal screws for mounting the painting
- 1 reference image of completed painting
Nestip: Mount the minimalistic painting on a white coloured wall for a contemporary look.
Canvas- 26cm L x 26cm B
Brush- 17cm L
Material: Cotton, PVC
Products included: 1 set of 1 canvas, 2 brushes, 12 colours, and 2 metal screws