Still Life Sunflower DIY Painting By Numbers Kit
Infuse the warm yellow tones of sunflowers in a glass vase, paired with subtle green leaves, to the room's wall and showcase one's DIY artistic creation. The painting will make for minimalistic wall art at the centre of the room and uplift the ambiance.
The DIY painting will ignite the hidden artist in one and help them create professional paintings, even if they aren't seasoned artists. The process of the DIY painting includes incorporating a numbered colour to the same numbered section on the canvas. With patience and ease, the end result is the exact painting as the given reference.
- DIY fun
- Therapeutic & destressing
- Prior training not required
- Ideal for both kids & adults
- Family activity
- Image on canvas same as reference image
- Fill colour of the number corresponding to the number on the paint
- 1 cloth canvas
- 3 paint brushes
- 22 acrylic colours
- 1 set of 2 metal screws for mounting the painting
- 1 reference image of completed painting
Nestip: Frame the completed painting and mount it on the wall.
Canvas- 57cm L x 46cm B
Brush- 17cm L
Colour: Yellow, green, white
Material: Cotton, PVC
Products included: 1 set of 1 canvas, 3 brushes, 22 colours, and 2 metal screws