DIY Painting By Numbers Kit Girl With Poppy
Surrounded by vibrant orange tulips, the girl stays wrapped to provide herself with warmth and exudes a mysterious aura. The combination of bright and monochromatic colours makes the painting unique and contemporary.
Complete the beautiful painting and either give it as a gift or brighten up the interior of one's home. The painting process comprises painting the numbered sections on the canvas with the corresponding colours that are each labelled with a distinctive number.
- DIY fun
- Therapeutic & destressing
- Prior training not required
- Ideal for both kids & adults
- Family activity
- Image on canvas same as reference image
- Fill colour of the number corresponding to the number on the paint
- 1 cloth canvas
- 3 paint brushes
- 24 acrylic colours
- 1 set of 2 metal screws for mounting the painting
- 1 reference image of completed painting
Nestip: Hang the painting in the living room for a classy exhibition.
Canvas- 57cm L x 46cm B
Brush- 17cm L
Colour: Black, orange
Material: Cotton, PVC
Products included: 1 set of 1 canvas, 3 brushes, 24 colours, and 2 metal screws