The ballerina painting portrays the emotional aspect of movement, gestures, and dance. The lean, graceful ballerinas pose beautifully in their white tutus with an ethereal glow surrounding them. The ballerinas embody delicate elegance that shines through the art. A combination of classical beauty and modern realism, the ballerina painting sets a calming tone.
Create the masterpiece with simple strokes that require no prior training. The painting's outline on the canvas has been divided into numbered sections that need to be painted with the corresponding colours that each feature a number label.
- DIY fun
- Therapeutic & destressing
- Prior training not required
- Ideal for both kids & adults
- Family activity
- Image on canvas same as reference image
- Fill colour of the number corresponding to the number on the paint
- 1 cloth canvas
- 3 paint brushes
- 19 acrylic colours
- 1 set of 2 metal screws for mounting the painting
- 1 reference image of completed painting
Nestip: Gift the completed painting to a friend or family member who is a dancer.
Canvas- 57cm L x 46cm B
Brush- 17cm L
Material: Cotton, PVC
Products included: 1 set of 1 canvas, 3 brushes, 19 colours, and 2 metal screws