It's the best time of the year! The chill in the air, the warm drinks, the endless parties, picnics and outdoor barbecues, the time with friends, sipping tea in the garden in the morning sun, is all part of the celebration.
The season is also about giving and getting gifts and unwrapping the joy. So we have a comprehensive gift guide that has got you covered for selecting the perfect gift for your special person!
So let's get right into it, shall we?
*Just click on the titles or images to take you to the product page on the website to shop for your loved ones!
1. Bowls, bowls, bowls: At Nestasia we say that there's a bowl for everyone! Bowls with handles for the table setting lover and bowls with wooden stands for the baker!
Bowls with prints for the quirky lover of all things home, bowls in geometric shapes for him and friends and bowls with sections for the party organiser!
There's a whole lot to choose from. These are versatile gifts that will find a lot of use.
2. Cups & Mugs: Probably the most given and most loved gift, a friend recently said that the number of cups & mugs was exceeding the number of spoons and forks in her house! So like Dumbledore in Harry Potter said, "One can never have enough mugs (or socks!)"
First of their kind, our double walled cups with delicate floral prints are an ideal gift this winter, for those coffee, tea and hot chocolate lovers. For gifts for him, for Secret Santa gifts and gifts for office colleagues, ceramic mugs and mugs with coasters can be a great gift!
3. Jar Sets: The season is synonymous with food, Nani and Dadi's pickles, orange marmalade, preserves and jams on hot toast, chocolates, truffles, candies and much more. These jar sets can be used for all this and more. Spicy hot curries and soups needs a sprinkle of condiments and these jars are perfect to store them and sit pretty on the dining table. So give this gift and watch the receiver shower you with compliments.
4. Plates and Platters: Fun and quirky plates and platters in marble patterns for serving snacks and dinner make for a great gifts. There are bright colourful ones and more neutral tones to choose from. Cheese boards for cheese lovers is a must-have!
5. DIY Gifts: We all have that person who is supremely creative and loves to work on new craft projects. These people are also generally found hoarding stationery and are unapologetic about it. The best gift for them are products from our newly launched collection of DIY & Stationery, these colour-in interactive ceramic tiles and Garden stakes that can add colour to any space
6. Garden Décor: If you have a plant lover friend or family member with a green thumb, water cans vases, hanging planters and plant stands are amazing gifts from our newly launched Flora collection of Garden Decor.
7. Throw Blankets: Another gift that is so versatile, it can be given to a teenager or even your mum. A warm cozy blanket, knitted and made of 100% cotton, great for this season, with fun prints and knits to dress up any space.
8. Cushions: Like you cannot have enough mugs in your kitchen, you cannot have enough cushions on your couch. An ideal gift for that home decor lover who changes cushions with changing seasons. Gift our knitted and knotted cushions with pompoms, fringe and buttons in vibrant pops of colour!
9. Lamps & Votives: Gift love and light up someone's life, quite literally, by gifting a lamp, a candle holder or votive. Also great for eco-friendly friend for whom we have LED candles. They make for good Secret Santa gifts too!
10. Wall Décor: New hanging mirrors in gold and black, shelf for shelfies, and peg boards as gifts for for decor lovers who love creating a beautiful space in their home. Neutral colours mean they can be given to anyone and the product will match their space
10. Vases: Another Secret Santa gift or gift to even an office colleague for their desk, a flower and plant lover are these vases in various material like ceramic and wood with flowers.
11. Tea Sets: An evergreen gift for the tea party lover who always has people over for chai, be it evening tea or Sunday brunches.
With this we round up our gift guide for the season! Spread the holiday cheer, give gifts of happiness and watch your loved ones unwrap joy!
Share with friends and family to tell them what you want this Christmas or friends who are still struggling with their Secret Santa gifts. Share the guide and let us know in the comments below what you decided to pick
PS: We did no.10 twice cause we wanted to give you more and no.11 is a great number to end on :)
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!